Chiropractic…Veni, Vidi, Vici
By Guy F. Riekeman on behalf of Life University
I’d like to just say that Life U has the largest chiropractic degree program in the world and leave it at that, but it would miss the point completely. We never set out to be the largest, just the best and to move from good to great. I truly believe that is what has produced unparalleled growth every year for the last 11 years. We have a new revolutionary curriculum starting Winter 2016. It’s not because we don’t already produce what we feel are the best chiropractors/clinicians in the world, but we know we can do even better. The new curriculum will limit incoming class sizes and select the best students for our program and their success. It will teach to a diplomate/masters level in six areas…neurology, philosophy, biomechanics, clinical care, technique and practice management. It will fully integrate basic sciences, philosophy, and clinical skills in every class and use student-centered small-group learning technics vs. teacher centered lecturing.
When people come onto our campus they more often than not comment on the energy they feel. I know what they are feeling, but have difficulty articulating. Maybe it’s…
- Our values of VITALISM, WELLNESS PORTFOLIO, 8 CORE PROFICIENCIES AND LASTING PURPOSE
- Advanced technology like our new Anatomage virtual dissection labs.
- Our commitment to open an accredited branch campus in Rome, Italy.
- The research and clinic we maintain at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
- The political stands we take for everything from keeping drugs out of chiropractic to maintaining students’ ability to x-ray for subluxation analysis.
- Our nationally ranked sports programs, our 103-acre campus, facilities and housing.
- The Bell Tower immortalizing the names of 600 chiropractors who went to jail for our profession.
Whatever it is, it’s contagious!